Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 29/11/20
If you have any question about my terms and conditions contact me below.
1:1 service Terms & Conditions
- The Designer holds all copyright to any designs produced for the Client and may use these to promote her services online and offline without the Client’s permission.
- The Client cannot amend any of the designs created by the Designer without the Designer’s prior written permission.
- The Client agrees that they are responsible for securing the copyright and use of any images, artwork, music or content that they have asked the Designer to use in their project.
- The Client understands that the estimated project time can change dependent on the design process and communication between themselves and the Designer.
- The Client will receive between 1-3 design options to review.
- The Client agrees that any additional designs required at the development stage will be charged at £10.00 per additional design.
- The Client agrees that a full redesign of the project may incur additional charges to cover the Designer’s time.
- The Client agrees to pay additional postage of their item(s) if the cost of postage goes over £5.00
- The Designer agrees that the Client’s personal data (email and address) is being held in a secure location which can only be accessible by the Designer and her VA team.
- If there is a requirement to outsource a project the Client will be made aware and of any of their personal data that needs to be transferred.
- The Client’s information will be held by the Designer 12 months after the last commissioned project.
- The Client at any time can request their data to be deleted.
- The Client at any time can request what data is being held by the Designer and where.
- The Client agrees to pay 100% of the strategy cost prior to the project commencing.
- The Client agrees to pay 100% of the design cost prior to the project commencing.
- The Client may opt to pay the amount due in 3 instalments. This process will be managed by Klarna.
- The Designer does not hold any responsibility for any issues surrounding instalment payment and Klarna.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to have the correct license for the fonts used in their branding.
- The Client will be notified of the cost at the design stage of the process.
- The Client can request the use of free fonts in their design.
- The Designer can purchase the fonts on the Client’s behalf and the amount will be added to an additional costs invoice.
- Any additional costs will be sent on a separate invoice.
- Design(s) and/or printed work will not be released to the Client until all outstanding invoices have been paid.
- It is at the Designer’s discretion whether to offer a delayed payment terms but must be agreed by both the Client and the Designer. Unfortunately, if the Client is paying in instalments they will not be able to delay payment and must speak to Klarna direct.
- When a payment delay has been agreed, the Designer will indicate the date that the invoice needs to be paid by.
- At any stage of the Project the Client and/or the Designer has the right to terminate the Project.
- The Client and/or the Designer must give 1 weeks’ notice of termination. Any outstanding invoices, payment plan instalments and/or additional costs must be paid.
- All copyright terms stipulated in the General terms remain in place after termination.
- If the Client wishes to use the artwork created in the Project they must seek written permission from the Designer to do so.
- The Designer may charge the client for the hours they have worked on the Project at their discretion.
- The Designer still has the right to use the Project to promote their services regardless of it being incomplete.
Brand by You Membership Terms & Conditions
- The membership is a safe space. Bullying and harassment of any nature (publicly or privately) will not be tolerated. If you are found to be bullying or harassing members you will be removed immediately from the membership and What the (Actual) Font?! You will be banned for life. Your subscription will stop before the next payment. You will not be entitled to a refund of your previous payments.
- Spamming of members is prohibited. Any members found doing so will be removed immediately from the membership and What the (Actual) Font?! You will be banned for life. Your subscription will stop before the next payment. You will not be entitled to a refund of your previous payments.
- All content within the membership is copyrighted to Brand by Katie.
- You are not permitted to give access to the content to anyone outside of the membership. This includes but is not exclusive to sharing content, duplicating content and materials, sharing login details and using content to promote your own business. This still applies even if you leave the membership.
- Your subscription price will be the amount you pay for life regardless of any price increases.
- The payment for your membership will come out once a month via PayPal.
- If a payment fails to go through the amount will roll onto next month. If the second payment fails, you will be locked out of the membership until payment has been received.
- As a member you will get access to all workshops for free.
- You are not obligated to attend these workshops.
- The workshops will not be recorded.
- The Q&A will be conducted over zoom on a monthly basis. This will allow you to ask specific questions about your business and network with the other members.
- Questions can be asked in advanced of the Q&A.
- The Q&A will be recorded, and a replay link will be sent out to you.
What the (Actual) Font?!
- You will be automatically added into What the (Actual) Font?! When you join the membership.
- You are still required to adhere to the group rules. If these rules are broken you will be removed from the group for life.
30% off 1:1 Service
- 30% applies to my Brand by Me: Flagship service only.
- The 30% will be applied at the time of the project commission.
- All Brand by Me terms and conditions apply.
- You may cancel your subscription to the membership at any time.
- When you cancel, your subscription will not be renewed. If you have already paid the current month’s subscription you will not get a refund for this amount. You will still get access to the membership until your subscription runs out.
- To be eligible for 100% refund of your membership after 6 months you must have been actively engaged in the content within the membership. This will be at Brand by Katie’s discretion with the outcome being final.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the membership, please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.