Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 03/09/2020
- The Designer holds all copyright to any designs produced for the Client and may use these to promote her services online and offline without the Client’s permission.
- The Client cannot amend any of the designs created by the Designer without the Designer’s prior written permission.
- The Client agrees that they are responsible for securing the copyright and use of any images, artwork, music or content that they have asked the Designer to use in their project.
- The Client understands that the estimated project time can change dependent on the design process and communication between themselves and the Designer.
- The Client will receive between 1-3 design options to review.
- The Client agrees that any additional designs required at the development stage will be charged at £10.00 per additional design.
- The Client agrees that a full redesign of the project may incur additional charges to cover the Designer’s time.
- The Client agrees to pay additional postage of their item(s) if the cost of postage goes over £5.00
- All digital products (including downloads and courses) are none refundable.
- The Designer agrees that the Client’s personal data (email and address) is being held in a secure location which can only be accessible by the Designer and her VA team.
- If there is a requirement to outsource a project the Client will be made aware and of any of their personal data that needs to be transferred.
- The Client’s information will be held by the Designer 12 months after the last commissioned project.
- The Client at any time can request their data to be deleted.
- The Client at any time can request what data is being held by the Designer and where.
- “In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with .
- *From 1st October 2020* Payment terms will be 100% of project.
- *From 3rd September 2020* all projects on 3 monthly instalment plan will be paid via Klarna.
- When the total cost of the design work is £100.00 or less the full cost will be required prior to the start of the project. 50% of the cost will be non-refundable.
- The Client agrees to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total amount. This will be taken off the final payment at the end of the project.
- The payment of the deposit confirms the Client’s agreement of the project and all terms and conditions.
- Any additional costs will be sent on a separate invoice.
- Design(s) and/or printed work will not be released to the Client until all outstanding invoices have been paid.
- It is at the Designer’s discretion whether to offer a delayed payment terms but must be agreed by both the Client and the Designer.
- When a payment delay has been agreed, it is at the Designer will indicate the date that the invoice needs to be paid by.
- At any stage of the Project the Client and/or the Designer has the right to terminate the Project.
- The Client and/or the Designer must give 1 weeks’ notice of termination. Any outstanding invoices, payment plan instalments and/or additional costs must be paid.
- All copyright terms stipulated in the General terms remain in place after termination.
- If the Client wishes to use the artwork created in the Project they must seek written permission from the Designer to do so.
- The Designer may charge the client for the hours they have worked on the Project at their discretion.
- The Designer still has the right to use the Project to promote their services regardless of it being incomplete.